I think my husband is an alcoholic .....

Long story short my husband asked me to grab him a bottle of this as we were having a relaxed day after spending lots of time in the kitchen during the holiday. So I purchased this bottle yesterday and today the bottle is empty in the trash(hence my screenshot).

Before you ask,no one else was here yesterday or today and it’s just the 2 of us.... And yes it was the exact same size pictured. My husbands dads side of the family drink really heavy as well but his mom raised him so most of his time was spent with her. Not blaming the family for his issues but I’m really concerned about him and even hesitated on even making this post.

My husband has even mentioned that he will stop then 2 days later there’s another bottle in the freezer. I have asked my husband about taking AA classes and he gets really defensive or say says he doesn’t need it. I have asked him to even drink wine and cut back on drinking liquor. Not to mention, he drinks it straight with no mixer.....

He has a good job, paid his car off, we own our home, etc....but he just drinks too much! I know his body is depending on it because if he doesn’t have it he’s moody.

Advice????