Would you be upset at your current boyfriend for sleeping with someone during your talking phase?

My current boyfriend and I met on a dating app back in January of last year. He drove down to see me in February & March. During his second visit we got a little frisky but didn’t know where things would be because of the pandemic and being a state apart. We met on a dating app and admit to checking up on me and seeing if I was still using it which I was. In the time we saw each other in March we said that we would go with the flow and if we were to meet the other people that we wouldn’t hate each other. In fact I was still talking to many other guys. I’ve always been the type to not share my body with anyone so sex has always been a big no unless it was a relationship leading to marriage. Well fast forward to August which is my birthday month he was very pushy as to coming down to see me for my birthday and we became close again although I had lost some feeling during the time we weren’t seeing one another. We got a little frisky again and I had asked him if he could get std tested again just to be on the safe side and he said he would. Back in March he got tested before anything between us happened (which it didn’t Bc of covid) and I had asked him if he had been with anyone else and he said he was back in March when we were supposed to be with one another. I know I said we weren’t exclusive but the thought of it hurts me and makes me upset at myself for feeling this way. He said he’s not the type to sleep around with anyone yet he did during the same time we were kinda sexual. We talked it through and he said at that point he realized he just wanted to commit to me and didn’t want anyone else which he does show by his actions. I just need to get over it but need some advice on how to avoid this bitter feeling I have about it and not letting go of it. The first time we were together he said he hadn’t slept with anyone for a year since his last relationship but then slept with someone else after seeing me which hurts. I grew up in a conservative household which in a way makes me feel the way I do even though everyone is entitled to their choices. I don’t want to bring it up to him again but it does make me jealous. He said his friends were introducing him to other girls and that’s when it had happened. Sometimes I get jealous when he’s out with his friends Bc I wonder if the girl he slept with is there. Should I express my feelings with him or just get over it Bc I’m being dramatic?

Vote below to see results!