Frustrated

So i’m sure it’s the pregnancy hormones that’s making me feel so frustrated about this. But i’m expecting my third baby, possibly last baby. I told my husband obviously but I asked him not to say anything. I wanted to share the news with my family on Christmas. This happened in October, well not even a week later he told his parents. His parents told his brother and who knows who else. Whatever. I brushed it off, at least I can tell my family. Well, I told my mom about the baby, I asked her not to say anything because I wanted to share the news on Xmas. Yesterday my mom told me she told my aunt. I have a small family, I have 2 aunts, their spouses and children and 1 uncle. So who knows who my aunt told. I feel like they ruined my announcement. I feel so frustrated nobody can’t keep their mouth shuts. Specially when it’s not their news to share, and specially when it’s very likely this is my last baby. I don’t even feel like sharing anything anymore, I feel so sad, can’t shake it off ☹️