I don’t have anyone to discuss this with

Alicia

I wouldn’t preferably say my boyfriend was raised wrong but he was and I can hear in our conversations About having the child that he might to try to repeat that cycle and I wouldn’t say I was raised the best but I still wanna raise my child right and with love I don’t feel like separation from kids is right and I don’t feel like military school should be an option unless they speak on it I try to not throw the fact that he has a terrible relationship w his mom in his face and the reasons why is because how she raised you but he doesn’t get it now I’m at home and he’s where ever he is I don’t want to worry myself into a miscarriage but I also want my relationship corrected before my child gets here but he’s so childish and he feels like it’s me I think I should stay away for awhile for my sake of stress but i love him n want him to be apart of this every step of the way I guess since we’ve had previous pregnancies scares he think this one isn’t real and he told me that the doctor should confirm it because pregnancy test be “lying” and I honestly don’t know how to feel about him anymore