Orgasmic 🤩 Not finished 🤔

I’m a few months into a new, great relationship.

Usually it goes like this: he gives me incredible oral sex.

Then he goes in and usually I’ll cum first. (Clit orgasm tubing against his hard cock and great lower abb muscles) then he’ll cum, which is exciting for me too. We play around for a bit longer, and eventually it’s too sensitive for him so he comes out. We even played with my g-spot one time, for what felt like a good 10 minutes but eventually it became too sensitive for him.

I notice this trend (even with the g-spot) where even though I’ve had a clit orgasm and probably a few other types because it all feels so good - even then - I’m sooo not ready for things to end. It’s like I’m not satiated. I’m craving more more more. ...what do I do??

Will I ever feel satiated? ...like if we keep on going and going and going, will I eventually feel “finished”. Or will I never reach satisfaction. I feel like I’m left wriggling on the end of a rock climbing rope, trying to climax one more time, but just can’t.

How do I talk to him about this? “Honey, our sex is so good that I just can’t get enough ...and that’s why I’m not satisfied - and I don’t know how you can satisfy me”.

Usually we end with cuddling and I suggest we have sex again when he’s ready ...but by the time we have it again, it’s not about finishing me off - it’s starting the whole same cycle all over again. ...leaving me horny ALL the time. I tried getting myself off privately in the bathroom (we live together) but it’s not working.