**TW ED**

So I triggered a relapse in my fiancé and I feel awful. He recovered from bulimia before we started dating, and has been fine for almost 5 years except he does binge-eat but without the purge. I had a baby 8 months ago and still have quite a bit of weight on but I’ve been overweight since I was really young, he weighs about the same as me now and is struggling with it also. I started asking him questions about his eating disorder since he has always been pretty open and honest about it. Anyway, he told me that if I do it, he will too. Right away I know that’s a big fat problem, I don’t want to be the reason for this, and he was really unhealthy last time he did it. Fast forward to the other night, I asked him to watch the baby after supper so I could go to the bathroom and he started asking me why. I went to the bathroom then I came out and his mom came over. When his mom was over he went to the bathroom and when he came out he asked me for a glass of water, I gave it to him and he smirked at me. I said did you do it? He said yes. I don’t think this is a healthy relationship anymore but idk what to do. We’ve been so good together but now we talk about puking and he laughs that I can’t puke quietly and it’s just a really weird thing.. I don’t want him to develop another eating disorder, i think he’s fine the way he is but I want to be able to do it without him also feeling the need to do it. Wtf is going on