This is weird right?

Imagine you’re 18. Just met a guy *yesterday* who’s 20, on a dating app. Went on ONE date last night to the mall for maybe an hour? He claims he wants a relationship and so do you... but today he’s taking you to the park .... to have sex .... and last night he was asking you for nudes.

Does that sound like a guy that wants something serious? This is happening to my cousin. She’s really going to go have sex with him in the park and she’s actually happy about it because she likes him? She’s always up in my business, judging me for who I date, telling me what she thinks without me asking her, and calling me a dumb bitch for the decisions I make when I’m older than her so I’m actually enjoying this right now! I’m not going to say anything because she never listens to me but I’m not the only one that finds this weird right? A guy that cares about you and wants something serious won’t just take you out for sex at the park...

- she’s not in college, she’s in high school (junior year) and he’s a college dropout who he models professionally.