WARNING! TMI Pictures in comments!

Candice

Why does this keep happening to me!!?? I could actually see my babies little eyes, arms, fingers, legs and toes! And it’s little ear on the side. I’m SOO HEART BROKEN!!

This has been my 3rd miscarriage. I was told it was due to the type of Uterus I have.

“Bicornuate Uterus” She prescribed me Clomid pills and it actually worked on the first try by my surprise!! However I didn’t know that I was pregnant even though all the symptoms were there. Nipple soreness and I started throwing up everything I ate. My mom told me to go take a pregnancy text, however I didn’t wanna do that cause I felt I would jinx myself! I should’ve listened to her, just maybe things would’ve turned out differently. 😢 My doctor told me that I should look into getting my Uterus corrected again before trying to conceive again. I’m looking into having my Uterus fixed in order to avoid this next time, cause at this point, it’s just too much for me! I’ve been literally crying all day! But it’s quite costly and I was told it’s not covered by insurance. And I’m only on Medicaid. I just don’t know what to do anymore at this point! My heart is aching so bad right now! I just really don’t know what to do at this point. I just wish there was some type of assistance that would help you pay for the correct surgery on your Uterus. Lord I just need prayers and answers at this point! All I ever wanted to be was a mom. And it seems as if it’ll never happen. I’m just so outdone at this point. Please pray for me. Thanks to everyone in advance❤️😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢💔💔💔💔