No babies for me

I think baby gender reveals are adorable, baby bumps are adorable, and babies in general, are freaking adorable, but I could never put myself through that. I don't want to make another person with the person I love most in the world because I would just love my baby even more and if something ever happened him/her I wouldn't be able to survive that. Whether baby was still in the womb, a toddler, or a teenager, I wouldn't be able to cope. I just don't want to bring a child into the world with how terrible it is. It wouldn't be fair to them to have to live in a world like this. Both of us decided we don't want children. We don't want to pass down either of our physical or mental problems. It wouldn't be fair to have a child knowing they could be born with something they would struggle with their whole life, even if they had complete support from their family.

I love babies to death, but I think I'll be happy enough as a fur momma. My parents are okay with this decision, but my sister still thinks I need to wait longer before I decide because I'm young. I wanted a baby from age 10-21. I'm 22 now and I dont want one. It's that simple. Sure I might change my mind in 15 years, but until then, I'm happy and I dont need a baby to fill a gap. I'm happy with my man and my dog. I'm proud of myself for coming to such a difficult decision and no one is going to change my mind, but me