Any Hope?


Hi mamas. I think I will be leaving this group but I had to ask if there was any hope left for me and my October baby.

I had a blood draw last Wednesday at 5 weeks 5 days. HGC was about 1800. They asked me to go back in today at 6 weeks 3 days. My HGC dropped by about 200. I am heart-broken. 💔💔💔

I go back next Monday to make sure my levels are dropping like they should. My hubby says he is holding out hope until next week. I think that's crazy.

I had some light pink spotting today and mild cramping. It went away fairly fast though.

So, you beautiful mamas, is there any hope at all for me? I'm sure there's not but I have to ask.