Not pregnancy related but I have to say this

I am so happy I could scream right now! Long story short I was with someone 3yrs, married a man and he hospitalized me within 35 days of the wedding and I LEFT that day never spoke or seen again. I file divorce immediately but covid slowed things. I met my SO after at work and we got to know each other about 6mo later, then things got very serious fast and we fell pregnant and moved in. Things have been going amazing for almost a year, our baby is due soon too. He works doubles daily so I can stay home and treats me like an absolute queen😭 things were getting kinda tight recently. I had zoom court today to finalize my divorce🙌🏽 and my taxes came early right after court and I got several thousand so we can relax some. I just feel so blessed rn now I can finally relax and not worry about anything.

For anyone wondering he has several misdemeanors pending and court for that is coming soon I’m just glad he is officially out of my life forever and now I can truly move on in peace with the man I love. I’m just so happy everything fell together all in one day😭 To anyone who’s scared to make the leap.. DO IT. I promise there’s I’m much better out there. I wasn’t expecting to meet someone so fast but it happened and my life has been amazing since.