Am I Wrong?

Bree

Okay so my girlfriend and I of 1 year and 6 months right ?? She barely spends time with me she always sits around on her phone and can get high and spend time with 2 other couples playing a video game and smoke with them also she can go and leave out with a lady in her about I wanna say her 30s or 40s okay.....she has cancer her son is out of control but my girlfriend wanna spend time with her and smoke her and with to other people but can't take the time to fix our relationship. I get very upset and I say how I feel infront of all of them and I know I can go over board but she just doesn't understand nor does she care !! So its like then she wanna be like oh your disrespectful and ignorant all because I feel as though if you can do this and this for other people you should be able to do the same. I do everything for this girl I do her laundry I clean the room that we sleep and I clean the house that we stay we stay with my cousin she doesn't do anything at all but sit around and be high all day. So ladies am I in the wrong for saying and feeling and doing what I do and say also feel????