I lost my dad to non-hodgkin’s lymphoma (a cancer) almost 10 years ago

and Tuesday night, my mom confided in me, and only me, that she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in November.

I just don’t know what to do. I have no one else. My brothers have no relationship with me and the one that lives with us even tried to set me up to be arrested this week. He picked an argument with me like he’d been trying to do ever since our other brother moved out then called the police for no reason. It didn’t work to have me arrested bc there was no crime committed. He basically abused 911. So they just made a report that they told us how to resolve our issues basically bc “they can’t keep coming out for things like this”. But they still acted like I was the aggressor. He consistently lied to them and even said he monetarily helps our mom around the house, which he doesn’t. He doesn’t even pay for his 2 y.o son’s necessities, my mom does. He just steals from my mom all the time but told the police I was lying. For example, just Monday, he stole $60 off her card. Which she realized bc he’s the only one with her card information. She even caught him rummaging through her bags while he left his son alone in the tub. He’s 31.

He lied to police and made it seem like I was basically being a menace then tried to convince my mom to get me evicted. I wish I was joking.

Later on that night she told me she’s not putting me out, and also confided in me that she has cancer, which is why she doesn’t need me and him arguing. I instantly cried and told her I’ll do my best to ignore him.

I’ll be out of college at the end of next year but right now I have absolutely nowhere to go if she passes. I feel as if my bro might try to do something again to try and get me out if it’s just me and him in the house. Or even before she passes. Im not sure if I even know how to ignore him being that I don’t even have to say anything to him for him to start in on me. I could be in the kitchen doing a lab experiment for class, and he’ll mumble things towards me like “what are you doing” and aggressively fling things that I’m using back to their spots, etc., even though I’m using them, which is why they’re out of place.

He used to physically fight my other brother and since he’s moved out, it’s like he’s turned his aggression on me. He used to just not acknowledge my existence before and I didn’t acknowledge him. He’s literally crazy. He even sexually abused me and my other brother when were younger multiple times. And our god sister. The only reason why I can think he hates me is bc of the fact I eventually told on him to my mom for this. I should’ve called police.

To think of all this coupled with the fact that I might lose my last parent and I have no other family members I can talk to about it. She doesn’t even want me to tell anyone else she has cancer. She is getting it treated, which is a good thing.