😔 I don’t know what todo about my step daughter

I’ve posted before about my step daughter and how she behaves and treats me. She’ll be 7 next month already and dad has custody of her. Aubrey( step daughter) gets to see her mom every other Saturday for a few hours and with those few hours she learns so much hate. Her mom hates me for who knows what reasons. I’ve been raising this little girl for 4 years now. She has zero respect for me and now being pregnant it’s extremely hard on me. She hasn’t done school work in 2 weeks at home we even taken her to my husband’s granny to see if she can help and Aubrey made her 19 year old cousin cry 3 times while trying to help her. Granny sent her back to us. Aubrey just wants to live with her mom but she can’t because of reasons on her moms side. I wish her mom would spend more time with her but she doesn’t. Her mom lies and says she wants her to live with her just so she thinks we’re the bad guys that don’t want her to see her mom. I absolutely adore my husband and he try’s to talk to her about her anger and what’s wrong. Aubrey’s answers him “ she just wants todo what she wants todo “ she doesn’t want rules. I get hit yelled at and our 2 year old had to go to anger management because she sees what sissy is doing. It breaks my heart to see a child behave like this. We’ve tried Counseling a psychiatrist and medication. If y’all mommas have any advice please help.