Pregnancy after Nexplanon

I got my Nexplanon removed yesterday 3/9/21. I had it removed to get back on the pill to get my period cycle back to normal. I couldn’t stand the random periods. I spent more on feminine hygiene products while being on Nexplanon than I ever have. ANWYAYS, back to the point. I got the pill and also took it today. My doctor told me not to have sex within the first month without a condom. My man has been asking for sex since the weekend, but I been so tired that I didn’t want too.

So today when he asked I gave in because I felt bad. He knows I could get pregnant within the first month. And he’s been talking about baby #2 for awhile now. Our daughter is 16 months old. How likely am I to get pregnant on day 1 without birth control few hours after removal with only one time sex activity? In my mind it’s not likely because i feel like it’ll be in system still, but idk. I feel stupid. If I do end up pregnant after only having sex once right after removal I won’t be mad. YES I KNOW I CAN GET PREGNANT EVERY TIME I HAVE SEX. I just want to know the likelihood of me getting pregnant a few hours after removal..