Transferred yesterday!

Sarah • 5 failed IUI 11/2017 fresh transfer cancelled FET 1/2019 - biochemical pregnancy 7/2018 IVF egg retrieval #2 8/2018 Fresh transfer Failed 9/2018 FET biochemical pregnancy 3/2019 FET BFP baby girl 🎀born 12/2019 3/2021 IVF egg retrieval w/fresh transf

It’s only been 26 hours post transfer and it feels like a week. I was so excited and hopeful the whole time leading up to my transfer and I for some reason already feel like it failed or that I failed. This was my third <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> egg retrieval, second fresh transfer, and my 5th transfer overall. We were fortunate enough to get our 1.5 year old daughter from our 3rd FET. We transferred 1 AA embryo yesterday and I feel like the anxiety/worry/sadness/scared feelings etc. have come rushing back all at once. We put so much time, energy, and money in to be able to do this. I don’t want it to take another 4 years to get pregnant. I’m hoping this baby is strong and sticks around. I was never prescribed bed rest after my transfer but I always chilled out and became a couch potato the day of and after just to rest. I feel like I wasn’t able to do that yesterday just because I needed to chase my toddler around. My husband even asked me yesterday why I seemed so down. I told him about all the crazy stuff that goes through your head immediately after transfer. “What if the embryo came out of my uterus while they were taking out the catheter? What if it came out when I peed? Omg no, don’t sneeze.” I could go on and on about the weird crazy stuff that goes on in my head and I’m trying to calm it all. Thanks for listening to my insecurities if you got this far. 💕

Sweet baby, please stick around. We love you so so much! 🥰 ❤️