It took me a lil minute to bounce back but I'm here!☺☺

Kaia

Heyyy Ladies!! It's a little hard for me to start over this cycle (cycle day 6 today) because of all of the mixed emotions. I really don't know what's going on with my body, one because this is my 4th time TTC with my husband, before then I didn't go through all of the TWW symptoms except for maybe one or two but now "It seems like" i have all of them it to me lol. He notices it too though... Like my boobs only start to get sore a few days before my cycle or I don't start to get bloated or cramp or anything until then thats how I would know when AF is coming. But since we have been trying to conceive everything comes down on me badly like it did with my son and he's 16. The biggest part is my lower back pain i experienced this last cycle at 9 to 13 dpo like literally it felt like labor back pain which was so much of a sign to me and the loads of Cm too. Then on top of all that I spotted on day 26, 3 days before my cycle which would be implantation phases it went away then it came full on like none of this EVER HAPPENED!! Im going crazy for real and my husband is pretty upset too but I wanna keep trying I don't think I'll ever stop! If we conceive this April cycle hopefully we can have our Christmas Baby! Please Santa!!! 😩😩😩😭🙃😘😘