Don’t know what to do!

I don’t know what to do at this point. The other day my bf was gonna pick up some weed. He accidentally had his location on. I seen he was at an address I didn’t recognize. I jokingly asked what is he doing out there. And he started saying how I don’t trust him and really. He doesn’t even know where that’s at he went to pick up weed and I can’t even trust him and a whole bunch of stuff. Well turns out someone came to me and they thought they would let me know they seen him with another guy and girls in the car. My boyfriend wouldn’t remove his mask but the person described the mask, the car and my boyfriend and yup that’s him. So I asked him what car did he take and he said he took the opposite car. And now he’s saying he’s done. I don’t trust him and he only had a guy with him. But that he’s over it because I obviously don’t trust him so this is not gonna work. And more stuff. I thought he was leaving but he’s asleep on the couch hasn’t said a word. What do I do? How am I not supposed to think stuff when he basically comes home whenever is convenient for him because he goes and visits his parents “everyday” because that’s where he was after he picked up the weed. What do I do? I have a daughter. Do I just kick him to the curb