My bf said I’ll end up causing an accident one day..

Earlier today, I came across an Instagram post of a guy who killed his gf in a fatal car crash. He was under the influence of alcohol and his gf was in the passengers seat. He lost control and crashed a pole. Well that guy was an old coworker. I was so saddened by the news because I knew his gf!!

I told my bf and he turned it back on me😓 yesterday, we got into argument. In brief, I was upset because I felt like I couldn’t open up to my bf. He completely shut me down. I had explained that I always feel like he doesn’t listen to me. Well all of that turned into an argument. I told him that sometimes I feel like he’s not there as my bf. He got so hurt!! We got over it this morning! Apologized and all.

Well he just confesssed this ....sorry for the typos

He told me that he goes drinking and drives insanely because he loses control while he argues with me.

He said “wait till something happens” honestly I took it as ***wait until you cause an accident because of your shit**

The fact he drives and drinks is his issue not mine :/ I felt so attacked ...if he continues to drive and drink and something happens I feel like he will throw it in my face