Is it okay to give the ultimatum ?

(I am posting something similar to what I posted the other day, I’m a young mom who needs help 🙃)

to sum up my other post: I (19) been with my boyfriend (23) for 3 years (as of today actually 🥴) and I am almost 9 months pregnant with our baby. We both still live at home but his dad has offered us to live with him, the room we would be using just needs a hole patched up. But you would think I am asking my boyfriend to build us a whole house with the way he’s dragging his feet about it. (claims he’s “busy with work” but somehow finds time to do things with his car). We’ve been talking about it for 4 months now and even his family questions us about it, (even offered to help him and to pay for it) but in reality I’m just as curious about it getting done as they are 🤷🏼‍♀️

It stings because before we started dating, he used to let girls he had been dating for only a few months (like less than 2 months) move in with him but has no motivation to have his girlfriend of 3 years, that he claims to “love so much”, and his son stay with him. And I’m tired of feeling that hurt, the constant drama from it, everything that comes up when he says “this week/weekend” again.

Not only that, but I really want to get my son and I new insurance and use a state assistance program - but all of those need an address - and the program even needs info from household members. He told me to apply and use his address so I did, but it came back that they need more info submitted by 4/04. Today the topic of moving came up from his family and he (again) changed his mind, telling them “PROBABLY next week” after telling me “I’ll have done by the end of this weekend” and then tried to tell me “No, I was talking about moving some of the furniture” (which, no.. he wasn’t 😒).

But I (for some stupid reason) feel like I should give it one more chance? That way I can say I tried? I want to tell him that he has by 4/03 to have the room done or we’re not going there. And then HE can explain to his family how he managed to find the time to get speakers installed on his car but not fix a small hole to have a living space for his own fucking son.

Vote below to see results!