Need to vent

So my “old” BFF and I reunited via IG after she just out the blue stopped talking to me for 5 long years🤨 I reached out first and we exchanged numbers and we sparked up conversation as if we never stopped speaking.

FF>> Every since day 1, she’s always talking about her issues or drama she has going on and that’s IT! I was pregnant and experienced a miscarriage and she will never know because she never asked about me and our conversations are always about HER issues.

Sooo... the main reason I posted this is because she calls often at any time of the day to talk about this. In fact she called me on Easter while spending time with my family and she knows this because she reacted to my Easter post on Facebook. I told her I’ll call her back and didn’t because I was super tired so she calls me this morning at 7a 🤦🏾‍♀️ Apparently she knows she calls about her problems because she mentioned one day last week, “every time I call you I got drama” I kind of ignored it by asking, “what’s wrong now?” to avoid coming off as rude. What would you do!??? I am ttc and me always giving her advice and listening to her problems is becoming annoying.