Abusive/toxic relationships

Stephanie

I’ve been through absolute hell this week. I just got out of a VERY toxic relationship that was about to turn abusive.

He was texting/calling me and threatening me all day/night on Monday. He even told me he was on his way over here at one point. I called the police and they didn’t bother to show. If it weren’t for his girlfriend (yes, he was cheating on me with multiple people apparently) calling me and hearing my dad being so outraged by the situation, he would’ve actually showed up.

I am REALLY struggling more than I care to admit. I am extremely paranoid to the point I couldn’t even take my dog outside😣 I can’t get through a day of work without having a mental breakdown every time a black SUV pulls into the parking lot.

I don’t know how to get through this. I was able to make an appointment with a psychologist for this weekend. However, I’m not sure my mind will make it two more days. And I’m not sure one appointment will already help me.

I just need advice and support. I know I’m not the only one that has been through something like this. Please someone help me