My story

Been with my daughter dad for a few years, the hitting started when I was carrying our daughter he choked me out, second incident happened after I had our daughter (via csection) he slapped tf outta me because I was tired and needed rest, 3rd incident happened was the worst he started punching me and of course I'm going to try to defend myself but he got the best of me and started beating me like I was nothing in front of our daughter somehow I was able to put her in the room and close the door so she wouldn't see her mom die after I was able to close the door he grabbed me and we fell he was on top so he's punching me in my ribs and stomach, he got up and started kicking me I just balled up and screamed stopped that when he kicked me in my pelvic area then I blacked out for a minute when I woke up he was sitting on the couch looking at me with a AK in one hand and a beer in the other with the most evil look ive ever seen so I just knew I was fixing to die he then pours his beer on my face and says I'm not worth his bullet. So about 30 mins I'm thinking its over I hear my daughter saying she's hungry I get up and fix her something to eat she's around 1 at the time he takes her food from her and throws it at me and Starts back beating me, So after that night ended he took my phone and car keys my mom couldn't get in touch with me for days so she called my dad and he came and rescued me and my daughter o tried to hide my face (it was in night time) so he didn't see how bad it was until we got to his house my dad broke down and was angry he wanted to kill him, so I get to my mom house and as soon as she seen me she just broke down ( my eyes were black and blue with blood vessels busted in them, lip swollen, ribs bruised, bruises everywhere) to see her only daughter like that, the next day it was 12am I was coming home from the hospital I walked in on my mom and uncle dressed in all black with a duffle bag full of guns( they was fixing to murder him) I had to talk them out of it because I wasn't going to allow my family to go to prison for pieces of shit! This happened about 4yrs ago and this my first time talking about it. I still have ptsd from it cause hearing a man raise his voice triggers me,seeing a man raise his hands even for a hug makes me jump and tense up. I pray one day it would stop hunting me