Became a Single Mom 2 Days Before My Daughter

My boyfriend has been cold, distant, unhelpful, unsupportive and down right mean for a couple weeks. He is constantly distracted by watching soccer or playing video games or watching twitch streams. (He’s not a teenager he’s actually a 29 year old man)

Tonight I went over to my parents to visit for a few hours. When I came back the home we share reeked of weed, all my “nesting” cleaning I had done was destroyed and he was trashed drunk. He was screaming at video games and I finally asked him to quiet it down so I could sleep considering I’m due for my c section in two days.

He flew off the handle and confessed he didn’t want to be with me or have anything to do with our daughter. He was verbally abusive, got in my face, and threw shoes and cups at me. I went to grab our baby car seat from his truck and found it filled with and surrounded by empty alcohol bottles!

I left for my parents house and realized two days before my daughter is born I’m a single mom. I feel sad, scared and really alone right now but also know that it’s probably a blessing in disguise. If any of you ladies have advice please let me know!