Feeling unsatisfied in my fairly new relationship

So my partner and I have been dating for 10 months and there’s just this feeling of me not being happy and certain aspects/ qualities of my previous relationship that I miss. This was triggered by a Snapchat reminder of an ex, (4 years ago today). Which is annoying cos I thought I deleted every pic/ memory of us after what he put me through. Since then I’ve had dreams of dating other guys that I don’t even know.

I’ve been having this feeling fir two weeks and at first I ignored it, thinking it was my hormones but the feeling wouldn’t shift, so I voiced my concerns. Since then the feeling went temporarily but now it’s back.

I think this boys lack of initiative and motivation to do basic things like get his drivers licenses and sort out a higher paid job for our benefit is getting to me. We are in a long distance relationship and when we’re together we both feel on cloud 9 but I don’t think he’s doing enough in between to keep the spark and I’m honestly fed up of always being the one to come up with ideas ALL the time!

Does anyone have any advice cos I generally saw this guy as my husband and he’s saving for an engagement ring etc, we’ve met one another’s families… so I should be excited but I’m not atm. Even in my last relationship that ended over 2 years ago but lasted 6.5 years… I NEVER felt like this, so I’m perplexed.

Can someone give me advice? Is this normal? Should I voice my concerns or wait a little to see how things affect me? Or just risk it all and leave. I don’t know how to explain it but it feels like the adventure aspect from my previous relationship is missing, so much so that I almost had a silly feeling of ending things and reaching out to my ex yesterday. This should be one of our best phases but yet I’m feeling bored, uninterested and emotionally drained…