He wanted space....

My husband asked me for space a few months ago. I'm an understanding person I didn't feel like I had the authority to say yes or no but I did have some of questions.

What's going on?

How are you feeling?

Why has it come to this?

He gave half ass answers.We still worked in lockdown, we're still working 6 days a week now so I'm so confused on why he asked for space

Sex life was great, we communicated well I was so lost

I thought it was extreme for him to pack a duffle and basically move with a friend. He's been there for two months I hear from him often. He's on snapchat living his best life while I'm at home with the girls.

Now I'm basically a single mom, he didn't just ask for space from me he said the girls as well so I'm doing everything alone. It was sad at first but the girls have adjusted. I turned the tables a bit things I couldn't do before because he protested I'm doing now, I put the girls in gymnastics I go to the gym every chance I get. I got fully vaccinated so I went to Jamaica with a few girlfriends over the weekend and had a good time. He has my friends on snapchat as well so he saw alot of different versions of me dancing, laughing, you know living life.

As soon I stepped on American soil my phone started going off repeatedly. I had little to no service in Montego Bay but I was flooded with texts and voicemails. I didn't respond because I was still in fun mode. I went home, my parents were bringing the girls after practice, to find him there sitting with his knees shaking with a strong look of concern when he sees me. He's not mad about Jamaica he's giving me weird vibes I can't discern what's going on with him but he's all over me now. It's like when we were first married. What do yall make of this?