7 months pregnant abused and facing homelessness in AZ

My partner used to be loving. But he’s not anymore. I don’t know if it’s drugs, family, another woman, or mental disorder. However, he has been physical in the past but since he’s a truck driver we hardly see each other. Which has turned his abuse to neglect, verbal and emotional attacks. I was admitted to the hospital for preterm labor and he showed up but only ended up getting upset and calling me or my name and taking to me like trash before he left me there alone. I was kept for 2 weeks. He was there for 2 days. Then he didn’t even call to say how are you. He told hogs job he needed time off to be with me in the hospital but instead he spent that time with his friends and family in a different state.

The day I was released he called and apologized and said he loves me etc. but shortly after I got home the attacks started again. He calls me a slut, he even said he hopes I end up back in the hospital and deliver MY BABY early. He said he won’t me here for me, wants nothing to do with me, and said I can do it by myself.

I have an eviction on my record and haven’t been able to get approved for housing. He was supposed to get a place in his name but of course that’s out of the question now. I’ve blocked him in all areas but can’t stop crying, worrying about being homeless because I can’t get approved anywhere and due to me having my 12 year old and working from home can’t do a shelter. I am a believer and in trust God. But with hormones and the realization that even though I may have to have a c-section, i have to go though this alone.

We prayed for this baby. He wasn’t caught off guard. I went through 3 miscarriages before being blessed with this baby. So I’m keeping him and will do whatever it takes to protect my children. If anyone knows of any resources or housing in the Arizona area I would greatly appreciate it. If not, your prayers are more than enough.

Thank you I’m advance. God Bless you.