This motherfk** done gave me somethingšŸ˜” šŸ¦ 

Okay so... Iā€™m recently out of a relationship (3months) & decided to sleep with someone I havenā€™t known very long. 3 times in one night. I was drunk and being DUMB it was unprotected so please donā€™t preach to me about that.. I know Iā€™m an idiot. Anyways. Like 2 days after I get really itchy down there and swollen.. Iā€™m prone to yeast infections so I get my doctor to prescribe me something for it. All those symptoms basically went away. Still a little itchy but going away. Then today I didnā€™t the smell test random as fuck and omg. I have a sour nasty smell. It is TERRIBLE! Iā€™m also prone to BV & when I have slept with certain men it throws off my PH and the smell basically smells the same as it does now. So Iā€™m thinking itā€™s BV..

I have left over gel for BV so I just inserted it. Iā€™m hoping this is all it is. I knew better. Iā€™m so mad at myself. Iā€™m scared it may be morešŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ moral of the story donā€™t sleep with dirty dick that you donā€™t know where itā€™s been. Smh šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Does this sound like

BV to you?!?

Iā€™m going to go get tested for everything ASAP!