Feeling unheard…

My partner and I have a 9 month old. When I was pregnant we were living with his mom and sisters. A month before baby was born our landlord evicted us (wanted to sell the house) so we moved in with my parents and his mom and sisters moved into an apartment. My mother and I have been butting heads bc she’s constantly telling me what to do and not do with my daughter and it’s frustrating because it feels like she doesn’t respect me as a mother sometimes. I told my partner I want to move out but for it to be just us bc I don’t want to live with anyone else and run into the same issues I’m having with my mother. I’m currently struggling with my milk supply since starting solids so our pediatrician told us to cut back on solids until I can get my supply back up. I explained this to both my mother and MIL and asked them to please not give her any food unless they’ve asked me so I can make sure she breastfeeds first and gets enough milk. Neither of them listened. I told my partner that I don’t want to live with anyone else bc I want to be able to raise our daughter the way I would like without any judgment or commentary from others or anyone going behind my back and doing the complete opposite of what I’ve said. Ive told him this many MANY times. Him and his mom are still looking for houses to rent all of us together. It’s really frustrating bc I feel like what I tell him goes in one ear and out the other. Every time they find a house he asks me what I think and I tell him the exact same thing I told him the last time he asked me “I. Don’t. Want. To. Live. With. Other. People.” He acts like he understands where I’m coming from but then still continues to look for house with his mother.