progesterone question?

Hannah

so back when I had a chemical, it was my 3rd loss and the hcg was very low right away so my dr had prescribed me progesterone just in case there was going to be anything we could do to save that pregnancy so she prescribed it at 2 200mg pills vaginally morning & night. now I’m almost 7 weeks pregnant and they were originally going to have me stop taking it at 6 weeks but I wasn’t comfortable doing that so I got her to prescribe it to me through week 8 of pregnancy then I see a new dr who I will ask to continue until week 10 at least just my preference for what I’ve read and what makes me comfortable BUT when my dr renewed this prescription it’s now prescribed for these last few weeks at 1 200mg pill vaginally morning & night…. I know the dose I have been taking is higher than I’ve read most people having so just wondering anyone’s thoughts on this and lowering the dosage now??

I’m not 100% sure that progesterone was low to begin with, it’s just what we’re doing since I’ve had 3 losses. It was at 25 when I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks and we haven’t checked it again since I’ve been on the suppositories.