Do I continue?


(I’m not the type to be butt-hurt over truthful comments lol so I’m asking don’t sugar coat)

I’ve been TTC for over a year now, while TTC Ive been attending school & since I wasn’t getting pregnant I’ve decided to re-enroll myself back in to keep my mind off of TTC.. I was told I need to pay up 10k or I won’t be able to attend (NO IM NOT ASKING FOR HANDOUTS) & now it has me really wondering if continuing trying for a baby would be ideal right now.. having an education is extremely important to me so I can live comfortably & all in all give my future children the best life possible. My fiancé has offered to pay half but so many what ifs are sitting in the back of my head right now.

what if we get pregnant & now here i am in school, pregnant, all while trying to pay off for school.

I want nothing more in this world than to be a mother & my fiancé wants that for me, for US! But i’m so conflicted. Please help me.

Do I put school off at the moment & focus on TTC

or do I carry the money burden all while having to worry about TTC