Wth with this Dr.??

So... I'm looking for some advice here. My doctor's office has a total of 4 different obgyn's and the odds that I'll have the same doc for all the appointments is very veeery low. So every time I've been seeing by a different doctor. Today my doc was nothing I've ever experienced before I went in for a check up because the gastritis is killing me and first he wanted to listen to my stomach?? Then he tells me to lay down so he can listen and as I'm pulling my shirt a little bit up so he can listen with the stethoscope he unbuttoned my jeans and put the zipper down without even saying anything!!!!!! I froze and didn't know what to do or say.. he listens and then tells me to get up. He then proceeded to send the prescription to my pharmacy and tells me to go back if the symptoms don't get better after taking the medication. I am in shock! Has anyone else ever deal with something similar?? Because honestly I don't know how comfortable I'll feel seeing this doctor after this incident. Is it just me or docs usually have and should always have the patient unbutton their on jeans??? Is this something I should report?

Vote below to see results!