Covid, pregnancy, delivery…

Ugh I’m so upset….

We have Covid, I’m 36 weeks 4 days and due the 25th. My doctor originally wanted an induction of 39 weeks so either 14th or 15th. My last appointment my doctor was on call so I didn’t actually get to see her and saw the midwife and she’s the one who told me I’d be induced at 39 weeks before we got Covid. I know it kind of sounds selfish in a way, but I really don’t want to give birth alone especially if my hubby cannot be there. We have been doing everything we can to fight off Covid as fast as possible because this baby could literally be here any day now. I’m supposed to have an appointment tomorrow morning but I haven’t been given any instructions on what to do when going in having Covid and I definitely don’t want to get other expecting mother’s sick, I tried calling but they were closed and won’t be open until the morning. I’m really stressed out because this is our first and we were going in with not really a plan or anything. Now I potentially have to do it all alone, I just don’t know what to think or do at this point… seems like everything is just crashing down around us…