No Passion

JA

I've been with my husband for 11 years. No kids. Sexually, our sex life is shit. There's no foreplay. He doesn't finger me. Doesn't eat me out. Doesn't touch me sexually in public. He let's me suck his dick rarely and won't let me finish him. I'll give him a hand job when he wants, rarely, but he won't let me finish him. I love videod myself sucking a dildo and giving it a hand job and damn I know I got skills. So why stop me from finishing. I asked. He shared, feels better when he finishes. The fuck. But I make you feel good too, right..he says yes. Of course I've shared this hurts my feelings he doesn't let me finish him but he keeps the same habits. He doesn't finger me or eat me out. Whether bare or trimmed. He just doesn't touch me. I ask why, he just never in the mood. There's no fckn passion anymore. I want to be touched mouth, hands, fingers, cock inside me. I fckn want it all. I've tried jumping him an she says no. I try sucking his cock he says no. I rub his cock, and then he says he tired. I put his fingers on my pussy to rub and he pulls away says he tired. I've tried therapy. I've tried talking. I've tried toys and I've tried jumping him. What do you do with no passion for years. I've begged. I'm done. Just done being unsatisfied