Shopping for Your Baby on A Budget Pt.2

Ky

Hey guys so here’s another tip I use for getting baby stuff for a low price. I use this website called bidfta.com It’s a bidding site you can use to bid on different things that range from furniture to a pack of toilet paper. I used this website to furnish my first apartment. I bought a tv stand for $10 on there and just recently I bought a baby crib for $1.83!! I’ll leave a picture of it down below, but honestly this site has been a life changer for me. You bid on items and you would go to a warehouse to pick it up. I know some states that this is in are Ohio, Kentucky, Colorado, Tennessee, South Carolina, Indiana. And more! If interested you can message me on getting started. Also once you go to the website scroll all the way up until you see your state and then see your city and choose which warehouse you would want to look at auctions for.

Below is the crib I got for $1.83! It’s a convertible 5 in 1 crib. It even can convert to a full size bed! I didn’t put the front part on because I’m going to take it apart because I built in my grandmas house and not my own. But over all I’m very satisfied! The mattress support also moves higher up. I just wanted to see it all put together so I didn’t care where the heigh was at the moment.

Here’s the pictures of it from the bidding website