what the heck is going on ?

BACKGROUND: it took me awhile to get my supply up, i use to have an oversupply and pump 16-20oz a session but then i started a medication and stopped pumping completely for about a week or two. i started again about three months ago now and i haven’t been able to make more than 6-8oz altogether, which is fine by me.

WHAT HAPPENED: before i went to bed i was doing my normal pump session like always when i noticed i was about to over flow the spectra bottles. i turned my pump off and put the milk in a bag and went back to pumping because i still felt full. i ended up filling another two bottles (each breast), close to 36oz ????? that’s weird, right ? to fill up that much within two hours of the last session, like where did that come from ? and i just pumped again after 3ish hours (bc i was sleeping), i filled up a bottle and a half, does this mean my over supply is back ? i’m kinda scared of that happening as we have no room left in our deep freezer. and our fridge is currently broken so i’ll have to throw out so much milk since my baby can’t eat through all that