How do you stay strong?

justice

How am I supposed to stay strong and positive for my growing baby. I understand you get crazy hormones that can make you feel like the world is crashing down around you. I'm only 15weeks and it feels like I'm running out of time to stabilize my life before my baby comes. I'm currently homeless. My husband and I lost our house due to a greedy family member who wanted to sell the home. We have been struggling to find a place for months because we have 2 dogs and don't meet to 3x the income requirement for 99% of apartments around here. Im currently staying with my mom, 2 hours away from my husband. He's staying with a friend but is gonna be staying in a hotel soon cause his friend wants their space back. I miss him so much and this stage of my pregnancy is so hard for me. I'm a month farther along then my loss last year. My birthday is Aug28th. I lost my first baby at 10w5d only 3 days after my birthday on Sept1st. I'm so stressed about needing a place to live and not having a place for me and my animals AND for my baby who's due in less then 6 months. It's so hard to try and be positive when im just so depressed. I'm afraid for my baby because my stress levels are so high. I last saw baby at 12w6d and my little bean was growing perfectly. But my next scan isn't for another almost 4 weeks. With all this stress of needing an apartment and the anxiety and stress of my 1year anniversary of my Angel going to be with God. I don't even feel pregnant. My mind judges my body and tells me I don't even look pregnant anymore. That I'm gonna be disappointed during my next scan and I'm just so scared for what's to come. I want a healthy baby so bad. I need a stable home so bad. I just don't know how to be hopeful and stay positive 😭😰