Sleepwalking/sleep talking

so

I’m now over 33 weeks pregnant and guys I’ve never talked in my sleep or walked in my sleep as much as I have been lately. I’ve always been a sleep talker all my life and when I was young I used to sleep walk- including lifting a heavy box tv 📺 when I was 7 while I was sleeping or other times I would wake up on the rocking chair in the living room. Now that I’m 27 and 33+ weeks pregnant, literally every week at least once a week my husband tells me I’ve been talking in my sleep (he finds it funny and tries to converse with me every time 😂). But I’ve also noticed at least twice now that specific things have gone missing and I’ll remember “oh shit I slept walked again” because I’ll suddenly remember my dream I was having in the middle of the night. It’s always a dream that people are staying over at our apartment and i have to hide valuables because I don’t want them to get stolen so I’ll put them in the drawer or something while I’m sleeping. Anyway, it’s just so weird to me and I’m also kind of worried since I’m fully pregnant that I’ll get hurt or something. Does this happen to anyone else?