Grieving someone who’s still alive..????

Mi

Hey ladies? How do you deal with it???? I’m assuming my boyfriend & I broke up. He blocked me last Friday over me voicing how I felt. & I’m still blocked. Ive been trying to gather myself & to move on but it’s so hard. We celebrated our 1 year anniversary July 29th. Some days I’m fine. Some days it’s extremely hard. You don’t know pain when you have to force yourself to move on when you don’t want to. I know my worth and I know I deserve better because my needs weren’t getting met. He’s dealing with his dad being sick & previously before, he broke up with me 4 months ago because his uncle died and he was depressed and couldn’t deal with our relationship problems and grieving his uncle. So i understand his dad going down hill extremely fast is hard but this is the second time he’s done this and I’m so broken because I LOVED him. I guess im writing you all because I don’t want to become bitter, because I know all things happen for a reason. He blocked me last Friday & today is Wednesday and I haven’t heard from him. I’m not reaching out to him because it seems like he folds under adversity.. I don’t really know if that’s the reason because I sent him a message last Friday stating how I felt & he replied “bye man” and that was the end of that. I didn’t reply back. The next following day, I tried to call and realized I was block. I want answers to why he blocked me but I don’t and it hurts. We went from talking about marriage, we were supposed to move together in January and now we’re here..