he accidentally put it in my butt 😭

last night me and my boyfriend were laying in bed cuddling, we were both really horny and teasing each other blah blah but i’m on my period though so we couldn’t have sex, (he doesn’t like blood which is totally fine, I don’t like getting period blood on me either lol) which only made us both even more horny. he continued to flip me over on my stomach, and rub his penis against my butt. he pulled my pants down etc asked if he could take his penis out of his pants and rub it against my vagina& ass but not penetrate anything. sorry so much TMI. i just feel like details are important to this.l anyways I said yes. he was doing it to tease me and we were both really enjoying it… my thighs were pressed together while I was on my stomach and his penis was being moved in between that like triangle ^ like between thighs. he was going super fast and aggressive and well, he accidentally shoved it in my butt (I don’t think he did it on purpose because i’ve already discussed i do not want to do anal at all) which I immediately yelped and started sobbing because it hurt so so so bad. i also started disassociating a little bit as it reminded me of getting assaulted there when i was younger.

he stopped, held me and started apologizing.

I just got an IUD and this is my first period with it, so i’m having the worst cramps ever.

that being said, my anus being penetrated completely un prepared- i’m in so much fucking pain. i was already constipated due to my period and anxiety to make a bowel movement because my brain thinks i’m gonna push the IUD out even though I understand that can’t happen. it just makes me anxious. so now i’m having period cramps, anus pain and throbbing, vaginal pressure due to period, constipation cramps, AND EVEN MORE BC MY ANUS HURTS AND I ABSOLUTELY CANT POOP NOW. and triggered from my ptsd.

my boyfriend feels terribly guilty. I feel horrible about this whole thing, what should I do??

1. for the physical pain

2. my emotional stress

3. his emotional stress :(

4. constiption ?? it hurts to even fart after what happened, i’m so scared to poop.