Is this wrong of me?

Me- I’m very nonchalant, I try not to stress too much and just let life happen. I’m all about what I can’t control try not to dwell on the outcome. My partner- is a over thinker, he gets really bad anxiety, stresses himself out too much. It’s starting to get to me

Sunday he was already complaining about Monday - workday, yesterday he had a shitty day and today it’s barely 10am & he’s already starting about how he’s “over today” I’m starting to not want to talk to him because it puts me in a bad mood. I hate negative energy so is this wrong of me for feeling this type of way? I brought it up yesterday just telling him to relax, take a breather, he makes it harder on himself and he agrees but nope it’s a daily thing now and I don’t like it. It starts giving me anxiety.

Am I being selfish?

This has been going on for two months now about his job, how stressed he is, how much he doesn’t like it,

Edit- no he’s like this with everything, he constantly needs to talk to others because I feel like he doesn’t trust himself. Confident in himself/ his work. His life decisions