Extreme fear of childbirth

Hello,

I am extremely afraid of giving birth, to the point that I try not to think much about my pregnancy at all. It is now getting harder to ignore as the belly is growing and starting to feel flutters. I am currently 19 weeks and every time it sinks in that I’m actually pregnant I feel scared because I know giving birth is getting closer with each week. Can you please share some positive experiences or things you did to help you cope with being terrified of giving birth. It’s something that has made me postpone getting pregnant for years and now I’m just coping by ignoring it almost which is obviously not healthy. Please no recommendations to speak to a therapist I’m looking for some other ways. My fears are the pain, the unknown, etc. Being in a hospital really scares me and I have serious white coat syndrome but I do not plan on a home birth or birthing center as it is my first time. I know women do this daily but it doesn’t help me feel any better. The thought of giving birth almost brings me to panic but I try to stay calm as I know it is not good at this moment.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and for sharing your input.