Uninterested?

So my boyfriend was working from 6am-6pm. We texted throughout the day and when he got off work and went home, he had all that time to himself until he called me at midnight on FaceTime. Even my mom noticed that he looked very uninterested. He wasn’t making much conversation, I had to do the talking. He was watching a movie also, so yeah, barely paid me any attention. The call was literally only 9 minutes. Then he just texted me 30 minutes later saying goodnight.

We’ve been together 3 years and had this issue before when he was just not interested in talking to me, spending time with me. Maybe im just worrying that it’ll happen again.

As I said before, we have had this problem in the past, way before he started working those 12 hour shifts. He made 0 time for me, 0 effort to see me. Sometimes I feel that he doesn’t even like me. I didn’t say he has to be “on” but why call if you will barely engage in conversation?

Who said anything about calling me for 3 hours? He had 6 hours to himself before calling me at midnight and that was perfectly fine. Sorry if I expected conversation 🙄 I was practically taking to myself.

I’m going to stop entertaining this because you ladies are just assuming at this point 😴 Don’t tell me what I would and wouldn’t do, or what I was expecting. Have a good day.