Am I wrong for not giving this women a ride?

I have my 4 year old daughter in the car. My boyfriend's 5 year old son and a friend of his son who is 4. So 2 kids in the car who are not mine but my responsibility. Well I'm at a sketchy ass has station and she walks up. Like full on crackhead. First she walks up to my window and says to my boyfriend's son "Can I have that quarter?" He's playing with a quarter then tried to stick her hand through the window and I'm like "Hey!" And she touches my daughters know and like tried to rub it. And I yell at her. She said "Hey if I fill your tank can you give me a ride to Walgreens. I said that I could not because I had kids in my car. 2 if who were not mine. She kept saying she's good people and then asked my son for the quarter again. I got in my car, rolled up the window and left. My sister thinks that's horrible because what if that women needed help. If she needed help why is she rubbing my kids knee. Idk... Now I feel bad but at the same time I have children. And I would be upset if my boyfriend picked up some man with my daughter in the car that he didn't know.