Been single forever …

Ri

I feel so lost, I am 25 I’ve been in 1 serious relationship (ended in 2018) and ever since it’s fling after fling.

I feel good on my own but I’m afraid I’ll be on my own forever. Somehow the Cupid 💘 is messing with me.

I don’t like dating apps, in parties I don’t feel like that is going to happen ( meeting people at parties or clubs doesn’t evolve into anything) so idk where to go to actually be in a place of respect where I could also potentially find love…

Is it even worth it? I was doing some self reflection and I definitely fall in the cathegory of desperate girl because I’m rather sweet and not mean. Men just love to be disrespected and hurt so having to change myself to have a man?! I cannot do that.

I was fantasizing about lesbian love, I thought I could try being with a woman. I did try and I don’t see myself with a woman besides friends and best friends, sisterhood

I know I gotta wait and be patient.

I hope I can be the best woman I could ever be, express my feminine energy with the right man and I hope it will be very magical and romantic.

Anyone in the same boat?