He wants it and I’m just tired

My husband works from home. If he had it his way we’d be doing something sexual every day. Don’t get me wrong I love my husband but after taking care of everything for our family, I don’t have it in me to do it every day. Since he works from home he’s always coaxing me into giving head on his lunch break while our baby is taking a nap. It’s either sex or head. He never tries to do anything else with me unless it late at night and I ask him to. I don’t feel sexy and whenever he’s hinting at it I almost want to get annoyed. It’s like, the baby just went to sleep and I want to sit down for a few minutes and “relax”. Not the normal relax but like enjoy a snack or just listen to the silence.

I feel terrible because I’m attracted to him but I’m at a spot right now where I’m like please leave me be for a few minutes. He says that we’re a married couple and we should be having sex as much as possible. We should be enjoying each other. The enjoyment seems one sided though.

I’m just too damn tired every day. I feel so drained.

ETA: I get pissed off too because if we don’t for a day or something he tells me “I left you alone”. Like you shouldn’t be leaving me alone like it a favor to me.