for filing for divorce because he broke boundaries being greedy

Husband broke the boundaries in threesome. We’ve agreed that me and her was going to do each other, and my husband only does me. We agreed that he will not kiss her or touch her. We found her on an app.

He was only supposed to be touching me. But he went over to her to start fucking her, I yelled out wtf are you doing and he just disrespected and disregarded everything we agreed not to do. So after the whole situation of me yelling and cursing at them I left out the room. And he still was fucking her. Since it was just supposed to be he and I fucking we obviously wore no condom. So therefore he fucked her unprotected. Fast forward 2 months later..he texts me (because I put him out) panicking saying shes now saying she’s pregnant (6weeks & he may be the father). Supposedly she was ovulating during the whole ordeal. See the thing is I only put him out but once he told me that I immediately got in contact with a lawyer and inquired to file. We just wanted to spice it up some. & he fucked up in the worst way.