Feeling so lonely and sad and lost

ADCDodo

Hi girls

2 months ago, I left home, pregnant and with My 2 kids (14 months and 2yrs&half then) because their dad is violent and I wanted to protect us 4. The physical violence began this spring, but the emotional / psychological / verbal violence was already There for years and I was so under his influence That I couldn’t acknowledge it. I was feeling so misérable…

The divorce is in process… and He is also under judicial supervision, waiting for his trial. He is facing a 5 yrs imprisonment. He is not allowed to approach or call me but not the kids…

Now, I feel better because I am « me » again. I found my voice back, i have the right to exist, think, feel, act and speak again. But I also miss him very much. Or maybe is it the dreams, hopes, good memories of the begining that I miss. I’m grieving.

I will have a ceasarian in 6 or 7 weeks. I am so stressed about living this alone. The first 2 were so hard, even with him…

We never had the chance to chose à name. I want to be a decent person, even if he is not, and I don’t feel confortable chosing a name By myself.

Please, I need some strengh, comforting, keys to help me deal with all those conflicting feelings…