This Has Me So Anxious!

Anna

Okay I was talking to a guy a couple weeks back and we got on well except for the constant bickering. I got fed up of the fights so I just blocked him. I got sick of it, we’d talk it out and then it’d just happen again. Anyway, I got a Snapchat add yesterday and I couldn’t see the username so I added it back out of curiosity. It was him, asking me to talk. He said he was in my hometown, mind you he lives 5 HOURS AWAY. He said he wanted to prove to me how much he loved me. He completely caught me off guard and shows up? What if I didn’t add him back? He would’ve been stuck here. Anyway, the guy did not have a hotel room booked. He assumed he would be staying at my place which is crazy! My anxiety has been through the roof today honestly. I can’t think straight, luckily he doesn’t know where I live. I’ve never had this situation happen before. I did meet him when he text me last night, this was stupid.. I know, I’m just in a weird headspace. I brought a knife for backup just in case. He can’t accept that I’m not ready for a relationship and he can’t take it at all. It’s making me uncomfortable. The guy is 2 years younger than me and his parents know that he’s travelled across the country to see me! What?!Please tell me I’m not overreacting!