Migrated Copper IUD?

april • 22 💗

Hi everyone -

I got the copper IUD in October after having my September baby. I’ve had no issues with it up until the last couple of weeks. I have randomly been experiencing a sharp pinching feeling and just recently started experiencing painful lower back/lower abdomen cramping like I’m on my period (but i just finished my period for this month about a week ago). On Sunday when i had sex with my fiancé, he said he could feel it, like it was stabbing him and it was painful for him. I also randomly suddenly got sick a few days ago (stuffy nose, massive headache, low grade fever). I’ve been tested for Covid and it’s negative. The sickness started around the time that my cramping became more painful. All of this to ask - does it sound like my IUD has migrated? Im really concerned that it’s moved somewhere it shouldn’t be. I have an OB appointment Wednesday (can’t get me in sooner) to check it but should I try and go to urgent care/the hospital to get it checked sooner? Please help! I’ve never had an IUD before so any help/advice would be great!!